Friday, July 3, 2009

Mexico update


I report to Riverview in less than 3 hours for the trip. Everything is packed and ready to go. Should I try to sleep for an hour or two, or should I stay awake? Decisions, decisions. Please pray that the flight goes well and I stay calm - I haven't been on a plane in 3 years and I usually get pretty anxious.

I will not have access to my phone or the internet the entire time I'm there. However, Back2Back is going to be posting photos two or three times throughout our trip, and they will be available on their website for you to view.

If you want to see the photos, go to Back2Back's website (www.back2backministries.org) and enter Photo Code # 14907 into the “View Trip Album” box at the bottom left side. This code is required in order to view the photos.

Back2Back will also be blogging throughout the week, although I'm not sure what the frequency will be. You can check that out at http://back2backministries.wordpress.com/

No comments: