Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Some month

So I haven't posted in over a month. Time to play catch up. I'll give you a little recap from last month, given in chunks.

The first full week of April was Heather's spring break. Anytime she's able to get relief from all the stress involved with her job and the students also takes away some of my stress. I don't have a lot of stress from my job, and I don't need to take work home most of the time, but I always try to shoulder some of the stress that she experiences. Needless to say, we were both looking forward to her spring break.

It didn't, however, turn out exactly as we thought. Not at all. During the first "official" day of her spring break, she got hit with the viral flu bug. We ended up in the ER for 4 hours early Tuesday morning, and then 8 more hours late Friday night. She didn't get much sleep all week, which also meant I didn't get much sleep either. One highlight of the week was driving down to Detroit to see Feist, and she was amazing. The band Kings of Convenience was her "backup band," which I also like.

Heather started feeling better on Sunday, just in time for school and stress to start back up again.

No comments: